Us Regionals

the observer

Really not much wrong with the status quo. Definitly i would want the regionals controlled by local clubs not natc. Indoor is a great event to watch but wont work for our nationals. I wish some good promoter would get the equipment in Tennesee and give indoor a shot. However if he is that good of a promoter that he could make it work he is probably too busy. The cost of the nationals is too much for many. As far as support classes including clubman they are both having fun and supporting the nationals with their entry fees and should be respected by all because the nationals could not exist without their support and their is no place for class warfare. If trials was 10 times bigger some great things could be done but also some problems would come with it which starts a another whole arguement on whether trials needs to grow.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Support class numbers are really low. Scores are fairly high for the retired riders keeping the NATC going! The support riders are there for fun and pushing the bike in the heat is not my kind of fun. Of course the economy has caused a lot of issues. If not for the creation of the clubman class I would think the nationals are slowly going the wrong direction. It is good to see the numbers in the pro class.

Edited by lineaway