Strange Thoughts ...

axulsuv

Just washed ,lubed and tightened the spokes on the trusty 240 and got to thinking...

Should I get a new Beta 300 ss and keep the 240 for her value or sell her off ...

And yet I don't know if I want a modern bike or not .........

Glenn

Keep the 240,... they're like a good friend. You'll miss her anyway and you'll never get what it is worth to YOU. As far as the modern bikes go, I can't be with out one,...ur I mean two ! :) Don't get me wrong I like pushing it on my conversion bike ( just got back from a trial today on it ...still smiling and giggling) and riding twin shock but if I had to choose only one,... the vintage stuff would loose. Sorry fella's ! Get a Gasser ! :)

Edited by Gumby26

I recommend joining team Sherco :stoned: But keep the 240,there's just something so fun about riding them that you'll miss yours immediately if you sell,mines just been down for a few mods and keeps getting pushed back in the cue and as such it pains me every time I'm in the garage and look over and see it :wall:

Just washed ,lubed and tightened the spokes on the trusty 240 and got to thinking...

Should I get a new Beta 300 ss and keep the 240 for her value or sell her off ...

And yet I don't know if I want a modern bike or not .........

Glenn

A friend and old time rider here has an old lovely Fantic in the shed. He says it is great to putt around on for about 15 min. the put it back in the shed and hop on the modern bike.

I had a ride on both the new 250 Beta and Sherco at TTC, and all I can say is they are both great and similar in power application it semed. I cannot fathom why an average rider would want more.