Italjet Mudguards.

bullylover

Hello all. A mate of mine has just bought a white tanked and green framed T 350 Italjet and he also has a green one as well. He wants to restore both of them to their former glory and I can`t find any mudguards in the original square shape. I am after both front and rear mudguards in white and green. We are also chasing 2 chainguards, one green and one black. I am also after the tank stickers and the hard plastic bits as well. The stickers are the T 350 ones. I also need a complete seat for the green one too. I know I can get green and white Goneli`s but the shape looks wrong. The white one has square goneli`s on it now but they still don`t look right. I hope someone can help. Bully Lover.

• 7 months later...

Hello bullylover,

IHAVE A RED AND WHITE iTALJET T350. REPLICA WHITE AND GREEN MUDGUARDS ARE AVAILABLE FROM WWW,buerkmayer.de This contact was kindly forwarded to me by Steve Goode in the UK.

Steve has a good supply of clssic trials parts. Email stevejgoode@aol.com

Regards Richard Murphy.The Italjet still makes me smile when i ride it. Also aussie sun has ruined original white tank sourced agreen one from the uk ebay some years ago would love to source white tank.

Thank you for your reply Richard. We have got a pile of spares off Steve Goode and that is good. I am just about to paint everything soon and then put it all back together. We got some green Goneli`s for it but they are the wrong shape compared to standard. Cheers Graham.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am working on a set of side panels, cltuch cover, ignition cover and chain guard in carbon fiber at my shop for the Italjet 350. I will be doing many other mods as well and be updating in the Italjet forum. There are some motor bits on Ebay motors US for the 350 right now if anyone is interested.

Edited by vintagemotoworx
  • Like 1