Speaking Of Regionals... Who Is All Going To Texas Next Weekend

sting32

Looks like `somebody` got a bye on saturday. Have fun, we are having a two day also!

Yah? Well thanks lineNOway... :huh:

I missed the "line" on ONE, section on sunday which cost me a 3, and a 2 before I figured it out... then toss in a couple stupid dabs where I'd never take one usually, and yep, cost me the whole "cup" on sunday... I mistakenly figured I had an off day, but naw, your right, why bother... So I should just stay home eh? :popcorn:

FWIW, Last year, he's an expert rider, and I was just lucky that he just "gave" me one on Satuday though, hmm?

I guess next year Ill just sign up for Sr Amature then (& be like everyone else). I think next year is the last year for regionals, IMHO, if this one isnt. Nobody seems to be going anywhere, I think it is economics...

I hope the nationals get enough riders to keep it alive too...

Edited by Sting32

I would like to ride the regionals, but tish was the same weekend as trials training day in Tennessee. TTC has been the last weekend in March for a long time. Texas is to close to the nationals for me to spend the money and I have to work sunday. In the past the regionals has been after summer. I hope to be able to ride Kansas. Sting see you in Cali.

• Like 1

I would like to ride the regionals, but tish was the same weekend as trials training day in Tennessee. TTC has been the last weekend in March for a long time. Texas is to close to the nationals for me to spend the money and I have to work sunday. In the past the regionals has been after summer. I hope to be able to ride Kansas. Sting see you in Cali.

Nope, no way on nationals, Im not an expert, and this year, according to work, I wont have the time. Trying to get all I can get in before some things go "down" at work...