Mid-September 2012 Trials Event (Or Training) In Cornwall?

conteacher

Hello,

My wife and I will be visiting Cornwall, from the US, this fall (9-22 Sep). I've tried searching this and other UK Trials websites to see if there is a Trials competition being held in Cornwall during this timeframe; but have not come up with any positive results.

Alice and I both ride on and off-road. I'm a MSF DirtBike School and StreetRider Course instructor. I'm trying to convince her that trials would be a fun thing for the two of us to do together - and observing an event for a few hours (or participating in a day of training) during our UK holiday may just do the trick.

So, any information on a Trials event or training opportunity in Cornwall during mid-September would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Bill & Alice Jenkins

Mojave Trail Riding School

Camborne Redruth MCC are scheduled to hold a Trial at St Allen on 16th Sept. Web site is www.camborneandredruthmotorclub.com. The regs will be posted a few weeks before. You will be most welcome.

Steve

That's GREAT. We're staying in Redruth from 9-16 Sep. Thanks!

Bill

• Like 1