Can Someone Talk Me Through The Process

lacey9

It was the simplicity and elegance of Trials that has drawn me in.

Good words.

Now then ladies its usualy best to get the customer in the shop before trying to sell them the goods.

If the 6 year old can understand forward motion you can.

Yes, but sometimes a 6 year old has more important things on their minds.

For example, mine often stops mid section and gets off her Oset. "What's wrong" I shout, "Dad, I've found a Ladybird!" comes the reply. ANother time it might be a rare leaf, or a stone that looks like a fairy.

If her younger sister (age 4) is riding, she stops mid section to have a fight with someone who's in the way!

Kids. :popcorn:

Yes, but sometimes a 6 year old has more important things on their minds.

For example, mine often stops mid section and gets off her Oset. "What's wrong" I shout, "Dad, I've found a Ladybird!" comes the reply. ANother time it might be a rare leaf, or a stone that looks like a fairy.

If her younger sister (age 4) is riding, she stops mid section to have a fight with someone who's in the way!

Kids. :popcorn:

sounds like shes up for the scott!

What I need to do is buy some woodland so I can make up my own rules. :D

Before I become tied up in the nuances of the sport I just want to practice the basics. And besides I am still yet to buy a bike. That's another kettle of fish altogether. I'm hoping my modest 2 grand budget for a bike will get me something half decent to begin with.

Well im just about to buy myself a trials bike to get started and will be enjoying the practice and having fun doing it.Not sure of all the different rules and was looking to get into trials to keep me bike fit for when im racing on track where there are lots of rules and seriousness.Sure i will pick up the rules when i go to enter my 1st trial and go from there.

I did my first two without knowing a single rule!

I got lost in sections on the first one so it made no sense to worry about rules!

Really enjoy it now though and am not dropping so many marks.