Another Nw Rider

singy21taken

Hi

Another rider from the nw. Based in cheadle, stockport, from wigan originally.

Just starting up on trials, after years of road riding and track days. My second attempt at starting out so not a total newb probably be about on the frodsam/macc dead easy trials. But this time Im on a gas-gas 125.

Looking for places and people around here to practise with (laugh at me falling)

Hi, its a 06 125, i had a 99 270 contact previously. iv got a broken wrist at the minute so not even rode the 125.....i bought it off a friend whos been riding on the macc/frodsham trials for as long as iv been born ha...so if its good enough for him it should see me reet.

Hello Singy ,I too live in Hindley near Wigan on and off for 18 years and i too am going to join frodsham trials club .Im still recovering from a steel pin put in my shoulder .

Been racing two strokes for a while in europe and doing track days but the cost is just a joke as the "it's a classic bike" money makers have moved in and spares have quadrupled in price .So ive gone back to my first bike sport .

Think Frodsham have a practice area open to club members at certain times (sure it's on thier web site , directions as well ) have a peek .

I'm back off to Denmark for my three week shift on Wednesday and have things to sort out when i get back and it may be August before im ready to compete so keep us posted and maybe i'll see you there .

Do you know a lad called Mike Greenough from the Wigan area?

He used to have a ride with Montesa when i knew him and he got well known .

I used to ride with a lad called Steve Owen who had a Beamish Suzuki .

The last time i lived in Wigan was 2000 .

Any way give Frodshams club secretary a call and she'll tell you the score.

Shyted.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from my 3 week stint so sorry for no acknowledgement .

Hows the wrist ? Did you find a place to ride ?

Thats the problem around my area ,as it's flat as a witches tit .

Plus the cops and tree huggers hassle you if you go on the common land by the side of the river Wyre.

There was a massive industrial site near Fleetwood when i lived here before but now it's a housing estate.

Same story for others no doubt.

Ted