Nw Rider

coops

Just back to trials after buying a 05 250 Gasser after a long time away from the sport and am thoroughly enjoying being back at it again. Based in Warrington and just done my first comp at Frodsham after a couple of practice sessions... think I may need a bit more practice yet !! Club and trial were great, people and organisers very friendly and helpful .. looking forward to many more there and to visiting some other clubs around the area and remembering how to keep my feet up a bit more !!

• Like 1

Thanks, I'm just starting back on my own mate, although to be honest it was that friendly there that it didn't matter and soon got chatting to lots of people, (although my first lap was a bit of a struggle and felt really self concious... oh and it's funny what actually having to stay within markers adds pressure wise rather than practicing). Btw, where do you practice, just trying to find places slightly more local?

So anyway, what's the injury and when are you back riding? If you fancy catching up next time you're at Frodsham then give me a shout!

good stuff, i found frodsham very welcoming, practise venues seem rare from what i know, gonna try get upto heritage farm (ST10 postcode) so not mega distance.

Injury is a broken wrist so not ideal, just had a second op on it now so should be back on the bike in few weeks. Let us know if you get out for a practise ride and i might get down too.