Us Nationals Round 1

copemech

Those top 2 guys are so far ahead of the pack its unreal. Makes setting the course very challenging ,as on the 2nd day it was a stunningly simple day for them yet plenty of riders over 100 . Without the shootout having something to really challenge them it was way too low of scores to win with.

Soo true, yet as the only ones that are really at that level(which is what I would think at World Class Junior or so) just how do you do it within the realms of not killing the others? Seems currently only Brainfarts separate those two when easy.

Those top 2 guys are so far ahead of the pack its unreal. Makes setting the course very challenging ,as on the 2nd day it was a stunningly simple day for them yet plenty of riders over 100 . Without the shootout having something to really challenge them it was way too low of scores to win with.

Getting points from Pat, Cody or any top rider on super grippy rocks is a very hard thing to do.

Those guys with over 100 points on Saturday and over 150 on Sunday should ride Expert. They only had handful 3's and fived everything else. They would probably have more fun in expert too.

Edited by the observer

I drove 6hrs. to pick up my 2012 Ossa. I rode it in the dealers parking lot for 200ft. It ran like crap but I figured with some time it would break in and run better. Not the case. It had very little power and ran like it had a restrictor in the pipe. Also like a bike with a carb with the air screw turned all the way in. It stalled very easy.

Junk Torx bolts everywhere. Hard clutch pull.Graphics peeling off.Kickstart would return slowly and sometimes bind. Poorly designed rear brake pedal. Turning radius is not very tight. Air filter system is a pain to service.

omg, what is your dealer telling you to do? does it need to be remaped? or tuned?I assume the turning can be fixed with a suspension setup, have you talked to other riders? surely they are not all like this, I had high hopes for the ossa but am not a fan of fuel injected dirtbikes so I would not own one for that reason, having to have a laptop to adjust the tune to me is too expensive compared to a few dollars worth of carburetor jets, hope it gets sorted out, can't believe they delivered a bike that runs so bad it's not even ridable, I have worked in the powersports business for over 30 years and that would never float in my end of the business

My dealer was great,its just that they are 6hrs. away. Yes the maping was wrong. The actual steering was ok just not enough radius. Agreed I can jet a carb bike but I cant remap a FI bike. Distributor was no help.