How Is It

nelly1

wow how did i start all this

Nelly1

you only asked for advice - not attacks, and OSSA owners replied in the positive, but please go ride one,, if you like it then get one. The are many, many OSSA owners that will help you, they are a fantastic bike, and the way forward, But you need to ride it and see if you like it. All bikes come down to personal preference.

Nelly1

you only asked for advice - not attacks, and OSSA owners replied in the positive, but please go ride one,, if you like it then get one. The are many, many OSSA owners that will help you, they are a fantastic bike, and the way forward, But you need to ride it and see if you like it. All bikes come down to personal preference.

I would not buy another trials bike without test ride and I am the person who research everything and rarely test ride / drive. The more trials bikes I ride though, the more glad I am with the decision to purchase Ossa.

The starting has been a problem but looks so far to be resolved with the battery pack which anyone can make themselves if they know how to use a soildering iron.

Guest tobeee

Your mailbox is full, send me a pm with your email and I will help you make one for yourself.

Your mailbox seems full too! Is that a TC fault?

Anyway, I'd really appreciate an instruction note to build one for myself, if you have time.

Cheers, Toby

Guest tobeee

Your mailbox seems full too! Is that a TC fault?

Anyway, I'd really appreciate an instruction note to build one for myself, if you have time.

Cheers, Toby

Ignore me! Just saw the note on your other thread!

in fairness dabster may have a point, there were at least 3 pos 4 (that I know of!) during the ssdt that had to have the gearbox changed a couple at the road side!!!

How convenient, a bike with a less than reliable gearbox that can be changed/fixed by the side of the road.......how many other manufactures could claim that......or would want to?

Edited by Kramit
  • Like 1