Fim World Championship Highlights - Maldon, Australia

faultline

Gday there! The Aussie leg of the WTC was only an hour away, so I headed along and shot this video - I'm a n00b to spectating trials competition so this was my first outing. Wow - these riders were MINDBLOWING! Might have to trade my dirtbike in for a Gas Gas! Hope you enjoy the video and do watch in HD if you can :)

• Like 1

Not allowed since the FIM changed the video rights situation.

Thanks Samy! No DVD plans on the way unfortunately. Cheers for the heads up on that Andy - as such, I haven't inadvertently broken any rules have I? :)

Too bad as that video was so much better than the S@#t that duke produce and is the only review available. A super video that actually shows how difficult the sections are and how skillful the riders are!

Great work

Too bad as that video was so much better than the S@#t that duke produce and is the only review available. A super video that actually shows how difficult the sections are and how skillful the riders are!

Great work

Thanks mate :) Do appreciate the kind words and really glad to showcase how good the actual event was. Hats off to the organisers and the Parks guys to allow it to happen. It was incredible. Not sure who Duke is though mate!

Nice video, much better than some of the official ones, that flick from one shot to another, every 0.005 of a F€$#$€G second! Which is really annoying. I don't think you've broken any rules, along as it your own work and you don't sell it. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Faultline, excellent video. As others have have said, the official FIM video are very flash, but actually show very little, only split second shots, so you don't get to see what the riders are doing and what they are riding over, very well.

Credit to your camera skill, perspective and video editing skills, that you can create a very watchable video, for us to enjoy.

Well done mate.

This was the best video I could find and was called the best of the bunch on the Trials Australia Forum. I was there and it was a fantastic experience and this video is a great keepsake as I did not get any photo's. What a great viewing a full hour video would be at this quality. Thanks for showing it.

Taff

• Like 1