*** New Tc - Important ***

Andy

Welcome to the new TC! :)

As detailed previously all users will have to reset their passwords in order to access the new TC systems. Please see this Important Information article for more information and what you need to do.

The new Trials Central brings together a load of disparate systems giving users access to the Forums, Front page for new article comments feature, access to Supporters content where appropriate and news and event posting all under a single sign-on.

Please note that although the Forums have been given a fresh, new look, the software behind them is the same so there is nothing new to learn. Everything will still work the same as you're used to. :)

I don't expect a move this big to be without a few teething problems. In order to manage any initial user problems I've temporarily installed a helpdesk ticketing system. For ALL support requests please open a ticket by clicking here

I will NOT deal with support requests by Personal Message or by email (or by Facebook - Mr. Percival :rolleyes:). Any problems, open a ticket. Please remember, there is only me so please be patient in waiting for responses.

Enjoy - there is much more to come :)

Cheers guys. It was SUPPOSED to go live before the SSDT, but...well, it didn't. Actually it was supposed to go live about 18 months ago, but ran into problems and got so frustrated I had to walk away. :blush:

Was totally s***ing myself yesterday. It's one thing testing, but there have been massive changes behind the scenes and it's another thing altogether letting the public loose on it. Have to say it's gone remarkably smoothly. When I did similar with the Scooby club a few years ago I had literally hundreds of support tickets to deal with. I've had about 10 so far. Maybe Trials riders are just smarter and follow instructions better... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the way it fits in with smart phones now. That's been half my problem, I very rarely use a personal laptop, everything's smart phone. The forum works pretty well on iPhone now.

Might be even better if I could work out the touchbb app. Anyone used it?

Good stuff anyway!

Can't connect to that messageforums website so dunno what it's all about.

Invision have released a new iPhone App for the forums, but from what I gather it's not that great. It's also no longer free so I wouldn't recommend anyone wasting their money at this stage. The mobile skin which it should auto-detect if you're on a mobile device should do most things.