Bill Beveridge Trialscubparts ?

mik60ish

I wonder if you could help me resolve a problem with Bill Beveridge I contacted him in March as regards his 4 plate Clutch Conversion Uses standard drum and hub. No slipping and lighter action. For Triumph Tiger Cub.http://www.trialscub...sion/4556577547

We operate a service exchange system on your existing friction plates, send us 3 good condition surflex plates, we will machine to thickness and supply the 4th friction plate and 4 steel plates - £70 plus postage.

It was easier for me to get 3 Surflex clutch plates from Greystones and arrange for them to send to Bill. As I now live New Zealand

I have since had the last email 19.04.12 Yes but I needed 4? Regards Bill

I have sent him 2 emails since with no reply I know he was involved with the Scottish Pre-65 2 day on 3rd/4th May. And I left it until after that event with still no reply

I haven't paid Bill anything yet! just sent him the 3 clutch plates from Greystones which I have purchased from them. I did contact them to see if they had sent them to Bill but alas no reply.

I tried to phone today but no answer does anyone know if he is still running trialscubparts?

• 3 weeks later...

Have mailed mik60ish to say the goods are sat here a waiting payment. He may have phone the landline which does not let you know what number rang. If he did ring over the weekend I was away for the week end theres no landline in workshop.

Surprise Surprise I had an instant email from jack the lad after my post, I have since sent him a cheque 20.05.12 emailed to see if its been received allowed a bit of time as sent from NZ and no reply to my email getting a bit nervous now.

• 10 months later...

It hasn't ended up anywhere. I have a problem with something I bought and havn't recieved from him on ebay and I am just asking ifm ik60ish had sorted his problem out.

Yes I received the clutch plates 06.08.12 took me 129 days total to receive parts I consider myself lucky. Best of luck.

Cheers Mike

• Like 1

That's good to hear. I'm pleased you sorted it out in the end. I thought that I would update you on my position. Today I had a chat with Bill and he was most apologetic about the fact that he hadn't sent the items. He said that he would send my stuff in the next few days. I'll keep you posted.

• 4 weeks later...

What a surprise, stuff hasn't shown up. Another one of many to have a gripe with mr. Beveridge. I see he's listing more stuff on ebay, ajs, tiger cub, royal enfield and bantam stuff. I hope the people that have bid on some of it are patient. Watch out for, mr-bling2 !