Got One Yet?

trialsrfun

This seriously does a diservice to ross and gas gas on which he achieved many sucesses at World European and British championship events at many levels previously. The fact that he has matured as a person and a rider, has a super smooth riding style whic suits no stop has in no small way contributed to his achievement at the SSDT.

To say that a Jotagas has done this is not telling the whole story is it?

Well done ross on a great result in the six days.

The fact that he's on a bike with a decent gearbox might have something to do with it.

Atom, it's very difficult to ride through the end cards of a section and get your results if your gearbox is kaput :hyper: I think this track is in keeping with my post, I'll get me coat.....

Dabster, that is a ridiculous comment.! He wasn't competing in the WTC in 2012 and when he entered on a JTG, it was still on stop allowed rules which he wasn't riding and hadn't practised and he rode just ONE round! hardly a fair comparison when you compare to all the rounds he rode previous when he was doing the WTC in full. <_<

I will repeat again, To do a fair comparison you need to consider his results against his peers which are significantly better than they were 2011 and before. Riding the 'underpowered' 2012 model, he still managed to come third in the BTC and even beat outright James and Michael at Ruby Rocks. No other English rider done that.

The machine and the JOTAGAS team has definitely had a positive effect on his performance. To claim otherwise shows ignorance in the least

So Alexzs win in Devon 2010 doesnt cont then?

So Alexzs win in Devon 2010 doesnt cont then?

Was that not in 2009 ? I though Dibs dominated the 2010 series... Either way it was a while ago and just look where Ross was finishing against his peers back then to where he is now...

Personally it's down to How the rider feels with the Bike. The better they like it the better they ride. Now At Gas Gas Ross was one of the Crowd. At Jotagas he is the main rider. That could be what is helping him now. Also there is the "quality fade" problem where the rider just gets jaded riding the same bike every year and as they say "A change is as good as...".