Help Needed Please?

fanticfm350

I have brought a fantic fm350 monoshock with a forward kickstart and everything seemed ok untill it seized I now need a crank, barrel piston and main bearings does anyone on here have any idea where I could get the above as cheaply as possible as me and my brother arent millionaires just yet! Ive read allsorts about the monoshock forward kickstart model being rare so it seems a shame to just forget about it! do the parts from the fm350 twinshock fit the monoshock? as from what ive seen they seem cheaper!!

How did you seize it? Lancourts in weston can sort the barrel out no probs. They can probably find you a piston as well. If you have all the bearing numbers (from the outer edge of the bearing race) you can get these ordered from your local bearing supplier. I use Hayley Bearing and Seals.

cheers pindie, we started it and ran it before byuing it sounded a bit rough but nothing major we just put it down to age and the fact it hadnt been run in four years we got it home took it out the following day it was running great then yesterday it wouldnt start then seized up on us its now in pieces waiting to be resprayed and the engine rebuilt! nice one bikespace I have just emailed them now!

cheers for the advice the bloke who had the engine on ebay removed it and isnt replying to my messages which is a shame as i dont seem to have the money itl cost to rebuild it! thinking i might try and sell it just to get my £350 back???? Im absolutly gutted as I really enjoyed riding my cousins gas gas and aprilia and was looking forward to a summer on the fantic are there any other engines that will drop into the frame as a last resort