How Many Can He Win?

gizza5

It was inevitable that a Certain Mr Bou was going to be World Champion barring a disater and with number 6 in the bag any many would agree that number 7 will come next year equalling DL and JT's records.

His threat the last 2 rounds have come from Cabby and Fuji (he has got to be thinking about retirement?) both have been World Champions and Raga and Fajardo banging in the odd result, but no other threat.

You look further down the list and knowone can really say ''he will win in the future''?

So how many can he win 7, 8, 9, 10......................

We were all happy when Doug was winning week in week out and total respect from Toni, but waiting for the results on a Satuday or Sunday is more to see who came 2nd or 3rd?

The British round will still be good because the battle for the next 4 places is close.

• Like 1

Also, if he is not going to be in carlisle, then the montesa factory and bou are sticking 2 fingers up at the uk world round

That is an incredibly ignorant statement to make. The guy is injured and has ridden when he shouldnt have. To continue riding without recovery could be career ending.

That is an incredibly ignorant statement! Toni has the heart of a true champion. I still can't believe he rode 3 events with that injury.

Two middle fingers up to you Eddie L.

I say Toni good for 3-4 more outdoor titles and 4-6 more indoor.

That is an incredibly ignorant statement to make. The guy is injured and has ridden when he shouldnt have. To continue riding without recovery could be career ending.

:agreed:

That is an incredibly ignorant statement! Toni has the heart of a true champion. I still can't believe he rode 3 events with that injury.

Two middle fingers up to you Eddie L.

I say Toni good for 3-4 more outdoor titles and 4-6 more indoor.

Hang on, He and Montesa should both be there with his bike for at least people to have a look at / chat to? No?

This reply could effect the answer this topic is looking for i.e how many world rounds/championships can he lose/throw away...not how many can he win before someone beats him?

On current form I can only see an injury or paradigm shift in his career path (e.g. change of motorsport for £ or the financial collapse of the WTC)from stopping him in the next 3 or 4 years.

Edited by ham2

I do hope Toni flies in to meet the fans. Hes the face that everyone wants to see, even if hes not able to ride. The trucks will be there for the other team members wont they?.

I think Bous got another 3 to 4 left in him. Hes so young and noone is really looking as they might be biting his heels in a couple of years.

Hang on, He and Montesa should both be there with his bike for at least people to have a look at / chat to? No?

So now people have enlightened you with the truth! You come up with this?

Back on topic looks like the French are getting things together with a winner in both Youth and Junior still a huge step to World though, reckon TB will have it for the next few years barring injury.

Now whether that be on Montesa who knows with no new bike pending it makes you wonder if Honda make the WTC their priority over other sport involvement?

If TB can't manage the British round the least he could do is enter the Scott.

Don't tell me there isn't a rider in the country that wouldn't be excited by this prospect.

At WTC, one horse race, and I would suggest this isn't really a good thing.