How Many Can He Win?

gizza5

It was inevitable that a Certain Mr Bou was going to be World Champion barring a disater and with number 6 in the bag any many would agree that number 7 will come next year equalling DL and JT's records.

His threat the last 2 rounds have come from Cabby and Fuji (he has got to be thinking about retirement?) both have been World Champions and Raga and Fajardo banging in the odd result, but no other threat.

You look further down the list and knowone can really say ''he will win in the future''?

So how many can he win 7, 8, 9, 10......................

We were all happy when Doug was winning week in week out and total respect from Toni, but waiting for the results on a Satuday or Sunday is more to see who came 2nd or 3rd?

The British round will still be good because the battle for the next 4 places is close.

If they consistently ease up on the section severity just a little, anyone in the top 5 could be World Champ in the coming years.

If they consistently ease up on the section severity just a little, anyone in the top 5 could be World Champ in the coming years.

To ease up a bit is not the answer. Really is very unfair, as it then will see TB not riding to his potential and gives the lesser skilled rider scores that do not reflect how far away they really are from the man. Can see where your coming from, but to ride the whole series clean, which would be a likely out come, and have the other top 3 or 4 counting on TB dropping a five is not the way to get closer results. Bou has got the talent, if he is to be beaten it has to be by a more skilled rider, not changing the goal posts.

i dont think him there will matter to many

I think it will be disapointing to many especially the kids as they would want to see the maestro perform, however, I totally respect his reason for not attending (if confirmed) due to injury. His goal is to win as many WTC as possible and the job is comp[leted this year so why risk it?

As you said it will be a better competition if he didn't ride because the battle for the next 4 places is all so close and who knows if Dibs rides his best he could bag a podium.

I hope they get the punters through the gates, but I do wonder if people may now change their mind?

If Toni did turn up he may be tempted to do a bit of show boating and that could be a worse scenario if he got that wrong?