How Many Can He Win?

gizza5

An interesting article on the top riders and who they might ride for next year.

http://www.trialworl...hajes-2013.html

Google translate it if it doesn't automatically translate to English

Bou has already signed for 2 more years. Cabes has re-signed with Sherco. The article speculates that Raga and Fajardo will stay put, which is likely....... . It's a non-story.

Bou has already signed for 2 more years. Cabes has re-signed with Sherco. The article speculates that Raga and Fajardo will stay put, which is likely....... . It's a non-story.

Your clearly very up to speed on this whole matter Martin as according to the web page it was only published yesterday , but i do know the news comes out from other channels as well. The article just highlighted to me Hondas quest for their brand winning everything despite the fact that they know the bikes dont sell well. Also ,it highlighted to me that Raga needs something extra.A change of company would do him good and with Raga's close connections with Tarres a ride on the Jotagas is a slight possibility. There is lots of money behind the firm and i would guess there have been discussions.Pol will be starting out on the adult sections this year and itll take him a while to get up to speed especially with his wrist/s.

Your clearly very up to speed on this whole matter Martin as according to the web page it was only published yesterday , but i do know the news comes out from other channels as well. The article just highlighted to me Hondas quest for their brand winning everything despite the fact that they know the bikes dont sell well. Also ,it highlighted to me that Raga needs something extra.A change of company would do him good and with Raga's close connections with Tarres a ride on the Jotagas is a slight possibility. There is lots of money behind the firm and i would guess there have been discussions.Pol will be starting out on the adult sections this year and itll take him a while to get up to speed especially with his wrist/s.

Sorry if I sound harsh. My attitude is directed toward the Trialworld website, not you. The article is just speculation.

Andy, does a great job here at TC of only posting info that is credible. I wish TW would do the same.

Edited by martin belair