Help, Need A Flywheel Nut

kuma

Kuma ;

Sorry I haven't got back to you yet , been real busy lately (opened a new shop) . But I was out cleaning up my shop at home yesterday and didn't run across one in all my spare engine parts , but I've got a couple other boxes of hardware to look thru yet today . I'll let you know something later today one way or the other ...

Glenn

Mike at the Tryals Shop came through, got it :)

Now I need parts to referbish the shocke or buy some new. anyone know where to get replacement rubber inserts that go in the ends?

I had aquired this buke for a trade some years back and it alway ran well but never really ran it very much, good thing, I'm currently going through it cosmetically and found that the nut was missing, figured I had better not push my luck and get one before the flywheel comes off. I have not started since the new powder coat, I still need to do something with the shocks, repalce or repair. I want to repair to keep the bike as original as I can.