How Much For A 2006 Gas Gas Txt 300

joeuk

Hi everyone,

I am looking at getting back into trials again and seen a 2006 txt 300 for sale locally, I was wondering what sort of price I should be paying for a average to good condition bike??

Also are there any know faults that i should look for when checking the bike over.

Any advice appreciated.

Joe

Cheers for all that info, is there much value difference between the pro versions and non pro?

Joe, I could be wrong over in where you live, but once 2006 came along, "pro" is all there was being produced I believe (maybe over there they sold leftover parts assmebled into a bike in 06?).

It was 2002/2003 when the new engine transmission design came out, that saved a bunch of weight, designated as the "pro" models the other ones were TXT. FWIW, the previous model bike's (engine and frames where highly different) were not refered to as pro, over here in USA we call them just TXT models. that same engine has been basically around at least since 1994.... One of the "finding or taking about" the 2 different generations of Gas Gas models lately are... Gas Gas keeps dropping and then adding txt in the names again, I guess... over here, there is the RAGA, RACE, and REGULAR models, all are understood to be "pro" model generation engine trans, implied and or actually stated in/on documentation.

hope that helps... again your part of the world (if your arent in the US) could be different I guess.

Google some pictures of Gas Gas 2002 TXT for older engine/transmission shots, then google for Gas Gas pro and look at anything newer than 2004, there are distinct differences in the engines and weight.

Edited by sting32