125 Cc Ossa ?

paul_stuart

Yes, I'm informed production scheduled for this fall

Did they phone you? Just curious where the information has come from as reports say they are struggling as a company so if anything they would stick with the bigger bike and sell more rather than expand their product range?

Did they phone you? Just curious where the information has come from as reports say they are struggling as a company so if anything they would stick with the bigger bike and sell more rather than expand their product range?

I'm an importer and I have them on order, sorry, not getting into rumour

Trials Bike Manufactures "struggling"....since when is this News/Information???

Edited by kramit

I mailed to the Ossa export manager last week and he told me that the production of the 125cm³ will start very soon, on trialworld.es you can read that delivering will start on october.....

http://trialworld.es/actualidad/ultimas-noticias/816-ossa-prepara-la-tr125i-para-octubre-.html

engine will be like the 280 Ossa, different crank and cylinder with setup as the 125cm³ Gas Gas racing..... ( told my dealer, who is very engaged in OSSA.. )

I mailed to the Ossa export manager last week and he told me that the production of the 125cm³ will start very soon, on trialworld.es you can read that delivering will start on october.....

http://trialworld.es...a-octubre-.html

engine will be like the 280 Ossa, different crank and cylinder with setup as the 125cm³ Gas Gas racing..... ( told my dealer, who is very engaged in OSSA.. )

:guinness: cheers

So having them "on order" is that the same as the 2000 units they had Pre-sold before production started, which magically transferred to total sales worldwide of 250???

Ever have the feeling your being ignored?

• 2 months later...