Trials Boots

zaskar1981

quite a bit of difference really, trials boots are shorter, have better grip on the sole (makes dabbing and walking sections far easier) and are much more flexible. I started riding trials with mx boots and when I finally bit the bullet and purchased some trials boots the difference in comfort and manouverability was amazing...hope this helps

Yes it does thanks.

Im about to shell out for my first lot of kit this week n was looking on line, alot are listed as Trial/enduro/motocross boots. ill stick with doing it the old fashioned way and going into a trials shop and actually force myself into the gear before buying.

Any Yorkshire area shops got any offers/sales on at the min???

Matt.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I got told to buy a size bigger than normal but chose the "GO to shop and try on method" to be sure and ended up buyin the size i wear normaly, so i can asume there big fitting.

But bare in mind everyones hooves are different so id say go to the shop and stick a pair on ya trotters! Best to make sure. :madnoel:

Matt

• Like 1