Gearbox Oil Capacity For 2004 Rev3 250

hoggyf

As it says really, anyone give me a guide as to how much oil in the gearbox of a Rev3 250 2004, need to change mine for the 1st time since getting it.

Side note but I did love my mates comment "bloody hell its a lot lighter than mine" Montesa 315 - lol

avoid using ATF in the beta , i use 500CCs of maxima MTL85.. your clutch will work much better with MTL over the ATF, i learned the hard way.

after 3 clutches swelling and failing in my Rev, i asked the Beta factory mech at a national, he gave me the headsup on MTL, iv been using it on my Betas since,

from the TR32 to the Evo 290, the only auto trans fluid that was usable is GM transfer case lube, for 96 and up GM trucks, Tru Trac i think its called,

i know its spendy, regular oil changes, are cheap insurance on these bikes.

Never heard of Maxima MTL - is it avialable in th UK?? any of the UK guys support this as opposed to ATF (I've already got ATF in the garage form having my Gasser)

As it happens the clutch was very grabby last time out and was pushing on a little which is prompting me to change it - (only ridden 2 trial since buying the bike)