Italjet 350 T In Colorado

vintagemotoworx

Thanks HTR doug.....How did that happen? ;) I really have wanted one of these and found this one in a storage unit of my friends. I plan to ride it next year in the Mtn ITSA series and then retire it. These bikes in my opinion should be ridden like they were designed. My last year bike was a Honda Reflex HEAVILY modded. If I can figure out how to post correctly I'll put it up. Anyone know the trans capacity on the "jet"?

I had a 250 in 83 then a 350 in 84.

Don't mind of having any issues with them,6 speed box and the kickstart was on the right side,also started in gear.

Preferred the 250,big one had a dense/dull power delivery.

Both managed the Scott and SSDT.

As for oil? unlikely I ever changed it,just guess at the amount,I would.

Have fun.

This is it's current state.....and i'm sure it'll be that way till after Christmas or i'll end up sleeping there! ;) Yes the oil I drained out was clean as could be and about 975cc so i'm figuring around 1000cc. I agree the power is dull and will be changing the delivery of it along with the complete front end, carbon fiber and aluminum bits etc.....should be a fun project this time around. It started out well with all the zinc plate still on bolts! I will update as it goes.

It's new!

One thing I do mind is anything that envolved roadwork or fast trail work make sure to run it on choke.

Seemed to run too hot and you could nip them up.

I think I fitted a heavier and wider sumpguard, and extended the clutch arm.

These were the day's.

I thought you said it was "near mint " ...? That bike looks just about out of the shipping container NEW !!! Hope you have fun with it :) And don't get upset by the unknowing asking you " what year Kawasaki is that ?"

Too Cool of a bike

Glenn

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a 350T thats waiting for more attention.

Can´t compare yours with my one as it seems as if they forgot to deliver yours and it stood in a crate for say 30 years !

As far as I know you need 2000 ml oil in the box.

Just to let you know incase you need parts.The engine is the same bottom end as the Ducati 125 Six Days and the Regolarita.Ducati sold their 2 stroke stuff to Itlajet just down the road in Bolonga.

Cheers:Mike