Winter Trialing

shercoben12

Hey, Ben!

Neat ridng, Ben!! :icon_salut: Like you said, sometimes these GoPros don't do justice to the steepness of what we ride. And then there are some videos, where folks ride narrow ridgelines that drop off sharply on either side of these paths, and it makes those trails look like the most dangerous rides on the planet!

I'm curious. What editing software are you using? For me to upoad a video to youtube that I want to put a title or text in, slow motion, or whatever, I have several steps to go through. I have to use one program to convert my GoPro files to .avi files. Then, I can use Windows MovieMaker. I'd like to get another editing program that will accept files straight from my GoPro......

Jimmie

here up north (finland) winter is a bit different... :rolleyes: and training isn't always so simple and easy.

it's not me, just found the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtlaXlVexKE

chorus of the song goes something like this: "there that weird man rides again. he claims that he's happy. everybody knows him, the lonely moped man on his way..."