Gas Gas Randonne

millerme

the engine is the same as the scorpa 125 4 stroke ive ridden the scorpa and its lovely and smooth. the clutch is abit on or off though. it should hual 17 stone just about but you will need to thrash it up those big hills!

i would go for it it looks like agreat little bike. and has most of the components of the txt pro like brakes and suspension. but the engine is bulletproof :stupid:

My wife bought one a year ago to do Ldt's on. Fantastic bikes , will haul me about easily and I'm not light. Very capable and tough. Make sure all the mods have been done and it will be fine.

Sue is now selling hers as she has bought a 2 stroke gasser to do wobbler routes on as she now uses a Honda CRF 230 for the Ldt's.

Sorry,

But the radoner will be just a step above an OLD TL125... Gutless for a beginner... Purely a non compete wife/mom/girlfriend bike.

Yep but she will be strutting around telling you that she can ride just as good as you. Then it will be just like at home when she tells you how to do everything. "you can't put your foot there" "why don't you just unweight more?"

That's it, I am not buying one of these bikes. I go ride to get away from that :lol:

(Da Missus is not looking so I can post this in hopes she never sees it.......... :shutup: )

Although I doubt this would be the bike of choice for a 17 stone rider, I feel as though a good rider could make one dance quite well.

When the Scorpa/Yam 125 came out, we had one around for a demo bike. I could not get on with it, as indeed it felt much like a glorified TL 125.

It was late in the day after a Regional trial, and we put the bike in the hands of one of the top National lads who happened to be there, a very experienced rider.

Near dark, I followed him round the course and watched him managing to clean ALL the top local expert sections of the day, just flogging the hell out of it for all the little bike was worth. This made me think!

In later years, I think it was Dustin Ginder on a 175 version at National trials. He rode well, and the little bike never winced! The things will run, but honestly I would not consider less than a 175 version myself.

Although I doubt this would be the bike of choice for a 17 stone rider, I feel as though a good rider could make one dance quite well.

When the Scorpa/Yam 125 came out, we had one around for a demo bike. I could not get on with it, as indeed it felt much like a glorified TL 125.

It was late in the day after a Regional trial, and we put the bike in the hands of one of the top National lads who happened to be there, a very experienced rider.

Near dark, I followed him round the course and watched him managing to clean ALL the top local expert sections of the day, just flogging the hell out of it for all the little bike was worth. This made me think!

In later years, I think it was Dustin Ginder on a 175 version at National trials. He rode well, and the little bike never winced! The things will run, but honestly I would not consider less than a 175 version myself.

Copester, Tell me why a "good rider" would want to buy a bike that not only handicapps him/her against his competition, except for maybe an update for his wife's bike? that is what I was saying. Sure there is the guy that is the master riders, I have seen several times at the M.A.T.T. club that can ride his wife's friggin 96 250 Pampera, in the intermediate lines, better than I can ride my '11 raga pro, but again, he's just busting around, and luckily he's not in my class/competiton... But I guarantee (within reason) he's not out to buy a radoner for competition. I hope he gets one, maybe I can buy that pampera.

Edited by sting32