If It Ain't Broke....?

jonny042

• 2 weeks later...

Started to mess with my SuperSherpa(replacing head gasket) and goofing around stuck my old Fantic tank and saddle on,fits great,looks right!

When I get this up and running I'll give it a go laying out a dualsport trial event.

photoFantasaki_zps6cef547d.jpg

photoFantasaki2_zps346050a4.jpg

Started to mess with my SuperSherpa(replacing head gasket) and goofing around stuck my old Fantic tank and saddle on,fits great,looks right!

When I get this up and running I'll give it a go laying out a dualsport trial event.

photoFantasaki_zps6cef547d.jpg

photoFantasaki2_zps346050a4.jpg

Yea, that is cute man! Now if you can just trim off about 100lbs! Ha!

Same with my XT225! Useless POS, but fun to play around on ! I actually started it today to be sure the battery is up, because the POS does not even have a kicker(duh). I was planning on going for a spin after yardwork, but resorted to the air conditioned truck instead for trip to our airport to waste the evening. It was HO double T hot here today!

You can see the loaded Fantic and Sherco in the background,10% chance of rain today,was going over to my son's house to ride around and get him back into riding,temp kept rising and dropping every two minutes and thunder,went back in and looked at radar and we were surrounded by a stationary storm that was blowing up in intensity,unhitched and just pushed the trailer into the garage and had to find something to do...downpour pretty much rest of day around here...

I'm gonna go out and ride some in my yard today after grocery shopping . Hopefully I can beat the afternoon t-storms in my lake ! (i mean yard ...)

May just end up spending the day in my little shop fiddling about and drinking a beer or twee ...

Glenn :)