Was It The Talmag Today?

charlie prescott

I thought the Bigest Four stroke trial was held in the UK yesterday?

So Where is a report from the trial? Or even a mention?

This Classic Trial Scene Has really took A Dip in popularity in the last couple of years ,has it not?

I hope I am wrong? Or am I just banging my head for my own sake?

Regards Charlie.

Hi Guys

Look I am not having a go at anyone.

But in the past few years,there as always been someone who has put pictures or something on the same day. I now have a feeling that interest is not has great as it used to be?

I would have been there if I was not as ill as I am! Maybe that is part of my frustration?

Regards Charlie.

I would have been there but I was supporting the VMCC trial at Chedworth,Glos. Cant do all of it but what I thought was more of a shame was that only 34 other riders turned up to an excellent trial in bright sunshine.Esp seeing as Golden Valley had cancelled their trial yesterday.

Maybe next year I'll get my ar*e into gear and get an entry in for the Talmag.

Hi, It was GREAT. Felt so sorry for the poor observers, who, as usual, deserve the medals. It was cold, and then the hailstorm arrived before the finish. Many thanks to each and everyone of them. Also to the clerks of the course and secretaries. A brilliant trial.

XXX

Another local trial, clashing with a big event :-(

Fact of life i'm afraid in our area there are 3 Classic clubs plus numerous other clubs catering for moderns who for financial reasons have added twinshock and p65 classes. There are only 52 Sundays in a year and one of them is knocked out due to rememberance day. The calander soon fills up and most of us are trying to avoid clashes with local clubs never mind "big" events. Just how it is.

Hello all,

Again a magnificent talmag this year, maybe a lot more difficult due to the very wet ground.

Never seen a muddy talmag as this one.

Sections where nice but even the smallest hill was a challenge.

I went there with 6 six friends from Belgium( AJS+matchless+R-E+ 2 Ariels +Triumph+Norton) and everybody was smiling on the way home.

Fortunately we left just before the rain.

So it was an other sunny talmag again for us.

Christian.

Ps ; hello Albert.

• Like 1