Need Help With Buying A Bike

trials noob

Hi Noob, for that kind of money you'll be hard pushed to get anything much better than a 315 like this one on fleabay?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Montesa-315r-Trials-Bike-/321066699709?pt=UK_Motorcycles&hash=item4ac1110bbd

Unfotunately, whatever you buy on your budget could be in need of a bit of work? An £800 bike could cost you twice as much if you know what I mean? The best thing would be to have someone who has a bit of experience and knows trials bikes to come with you to view the bike. There are plenty good old bikes out there to be had but there's also plenty that'll cause you grief - be patient and good luck.

GJ :wacko:

I bought my first trials bike about 8 months ago for £850, its a 2001 beta rev3 250. Ive never had any problems with it.

It scared the crap out of me the first few times i used it. If its your first trials bike you will do ALOT of falling off, atleast with a older bike, you dont feel as bad if you break something, or put another scratch on it. Once you get the hang of it, save up and buy something newer.

Take your time and try finding the best you can for your budget.

• Like 1