C15 In A Bantam

suzuki250

I don't know exactly what's involved to do it, but a C15 engine will go into a Bantam frame.

I've seen a few over the years and the person I bought my C15 from about 10 years ago had built one - which is why he was selling the bike I bought

nice pick of Jim and his drayton stuff..I took one of his framesets from him in june last year and for a zillion good reasons only actually started on it this week. i ve got to say from the off. IMPRESSED. all the mountings line up no need to 'spread' fittings etc .. bolted up and its ready. hopefully will have the head bearings and rear wheel sorted before the end of the week.. the more it snows the more likely!

Only thing i would have to change is that bloody Terry Weedy kickstart as they always remind me of the crank you use to open lock gate sluices on the canal.

Anybody know how much the frame kit is as his Bantam ones are very competitively priced and i'd like to bet Jims C15 will undercut the Faber, probably better finished from the sound of it too, considerably.

Altogether a nice machine and it looks pretty period too.