Bou's Not The Only Person That Can Ride A Section On One Wheel!

sando994

Zippy,

Your friend's skill is really good. but I'm betting the judges won't give him a very high score on that dive. The degree of difficulty was average, but he made a big splash on entry...... :rotfl:

Sando994,

I have an immense amount of respect for the unicycle crowd. But that just looks like it could flatten my nuts in a matter of seconds..... :hyper:

Zippy,

Your friend's skill is really good. but I'm betting the judges won't give him a very high score on that dive. The degree of difficulty was average, but he made a big splash on entry...... :rotfl:

Sando994,

I have an immense amount of respect for the unicycle crowd. But that just looks like it could flatten my nuts in a matter of seconds..... :hyper:

He is just an all around great guy, helpful and really cares about people and pretty good on a trials motorcycle. Rides Expert level on modern bikes. Missed him riding last year. But he did show up for a couple of events on a TLR200 and looked good on that too.

About the nut flattening...............if one has had a vasectomy does that make it easier to ride unicycle?? :huh:

He is just an all around great guy, helpful and really cares about people and pretty good on a trials motorcycle. Rides Expert level on modern bikes. Missed him riding last year. But he did show up for a couple of events on a TLR200 and looked good on that too.

About the nut flattening...............if one has had a vasectomy does that make it easier to ride unicycle?? :huh:

I think you need to google vasectomy - my wife may have been happier if it meant what you seem to think it is..... But in reality its two 10mm lengths of tube lasered out.

i have been to JUST a good few times. my kids picked it up really quick, its good exercise too. didn't end too well for me, fractured wrist and my arm in a cast for 5 weeks, got back to fitness just in time for reeth 3 day 2011.

They have a warehouse in billingham where the store/sell unicycles from. last time i was in there they had a couple of new penny farthings got offered a go on one and declined as reeth 2012 was a couple of weeks away regret that decision now.

i know what you mean about kids picking it up quick the couple of times i have tried have not ended well :stupid: first time i thought my bollocks where bolts in my neck and the next time they decided to knot themselves together,and believe me it is not a plesant experience, could not walk very well for a few days :o

I think you need to google vasectomy - my wife may have been happier if it meant what you seem to think it is..... But in reality its two 10mm lengths of tube lasered out.

I have had the vasectomy. was back on my trials bike 6 days later. was thinking maybe the extra movement allowed by not being attached at all points would be benificial on unicycle.

Besides I am married, so technically neutered anyways. On the bright side she tells me I am a happily married man.

rubbish, why not just buy a pogo stick- nothing to do with proper trials at all

You been talking to OTF too much.

• Like 2

I have had the vasectomy. was back on my trials bike 6 days later. was thinking maybe the extra movement allowed by not being attached at all points would be benificial on unicycle.

Besides I am married, so technically neutered anyways. On the bright side she tells me I am a happily married man.

You been talking to OTF too much.

Time to get yerself a proper bike then - 500T Norton..... ?