Beamish Suzuki 1970S Photos

bultacorock

My dad got him self a really nice red and black 250 Beamish Suzuki and he let me have a go i was a Bultaco boy so was a bit like forget it but he said

its real easy to ride, it just floated around in a nice way and was really easy to ride, for me the bultaco felt more planted you felt the ground more you new

what you were riding over, but the beamish just floated up the stream like it was no big deal it was completely different to ride i liked them both

post-14180-0-44638800-1363688718_thumb.jpg

Edited by bultacorock
  • Like 4

Well after some more rides on my Dads Beamish 250 i decided i needed a new bike i didn't really my 250 Bultaco was brilliant, but i had passed my test

so bigger is better ?? So i ordered a new 325 Beamish. In my first trial i was thinking im in over my head here im not sure if i can stay on top of this thing ....... Has some one sold me an bike with a RM motor in an RL frame

But there was a Beamish sponsored rider at the trial and he said just ride it real slow and let the engine do the work so i did. I found it kind of had 2 sides

real slow with lots of grip or aim and fire my self up some thing and i got up some things i had never got up before much quicker than i thought

possible still fell off at the top but i made it up there.

post-14180-0-53124600-1363688979_thumb.jpg

Edited by bultacorock
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...

Well after some more rides on my Dads Beamish 250 i decided i needed a new bike i didn't really my 250 Bultaco was brilliant, but i had passed my test

so bigger is better ?? So i ordered a new 325 Beamish. In my first trial i was thinking im in over my head here im not sure if i can stay on top of this thing ....... Has some one sold me an bike with a RM motor in an RL frame

But there was a Beamish sponsored rider at the trial and he said just ride it real slow and let the engine do the work so i did. I found it kind of had 2 sides

real slow with lots of grip or aim and fire my self up some thing and i got up some things i had never got up before much quicker than i thought

possible still fell off at the top but i made it up there.

That's a great photo....what's up with the goggles? I guess it must really move if you need them, ha ha.

• 1 month later...

Hi Fulltilt,

It seemed to be raining most of the time i was riding, i got to love the rain and the mud that came with it. most of the trials in the 70s had some road work and i need my goggles for the road riding between sections.

I thing the Beamish Suzuki is one of the best value for money bikes i had, you really do get a lot for your money.  

I have been zooming in on the full size copy of this photo i hope im hold the bike with the back brake....... may be it was a straight down and up.

Thanks for the feed back

Hi Guy 

I have bee out on my 199A to about 7 trials now and having lots of fun, all the jobs that needed doing have been done and some that did not need doing have been done to ............ will post a photo on the Bultaco page.

Edited by bultacorock