Rd2 Peak Classic Club Championship. Stathams Farm Sunday 31St March

Well just thought I would post an update about Sundays trial.

As far as I am concerned I do NOT want to have to cancel another round of the Club Championship this year so I will do my utmost to ensure the trial this Sunday goes ahead as planned. The only problem may be the access road opposite the golf course as I am reliably informed that the main Matlock to Chesterfield road is clear. However there is only so much I can do on my own. I will be going up there all day Friday and Saturday from approx. 11.00am to try to ensure everything is clear to run the trial but if anybody can find the time in their busy schedule to come and give me a hand I will be most grateful as after all if you want to ride sometimes you have to put something back and as I said there is only so much one man, me, can do on his own.

If the trial can not go ahead, which I sincerely hope is not the case, then I will post it here Saturday evening at the latest.

Rest assured I will try my hardest to make it happen and if the weather forecast is correct the thaw and respite from the snow might just come at the right time to help us out for once.