Frodsham

I was no 82 today.

I expected it to be a little easier today - WRONG...just different.

I had fun anyway, watching all the twinshock trials irons clean the sections that I could only manage a 3 or 5 on.

The good news is my Alpine Star No Stop boots got submerged in mud right upto the top and my feet didn't get wet at all.

I was 87 today, number and age of knees, Enjoyed it though, it was nice not to be knee deep in mud for once !! same as nelly (except he has mates) I'm on my own (no mates) so if you want company next time out just give me a shout !!

Thanks for the offer of company, I'll probably take you up on that for Swan rd 2 (5th May) if you're attending.

I ride (try to ride) an 08 raga....red white and black with red rim tape and I drive a red fiat ducato van.

I may have been one of you helping to push my van off the car park on my previous visit to Alvanley....Cheers; and sorry for covering you all in mud from wheel-spinning.

TC Andy - can we get our user names as a helmet sticker or number board sticker perhaps.

It sure would be nice to identify TC members at a glance.