Trying To Contact Bill Beveridge

norcross cub

I am desperately trying to get hold of Bill Beveridge to find out when I can expect the return of my Tiger Cub engine cases and alloy barrel which were sent to him early December 2012.

I have had a couple of conversations and received promises from him for the return of my parts but I am now getting anxious that the parts have not been returned and I am unable to contact him. I subsequently sent a set of Fantic fork legs for fitting to newly cast lower legs which were being supplied by him these have also not been returned to me.

I have left messages on his workshop number and mobile but I am getting no reply.

Can anyone offer any suggestions where I can go from here or another way of contacting Bill Beveridge.

Anxious

Norcross Cub

Norcross where do I start Bill is on here as jack the lad and will probably reply later with some excuse saying he has been abducted by aliens , was involved in a meteor strike or is on his 25th phone blah blah blah , my advice would not to entertain the phone at all and simply go to his house and get your parts back . After 22 months I know only too well the phone is a waste of time and yes his phone is " some Distance from his garage " about 25 paces to be precise and his mobile will be in his pocket ! oh and I dont doubt he has tried to contact you numerous times - Not !

Hope this helps Jim

• Like 2

I made contact with Mr. Beveridge in February after the last round of complaints on here about his service. He did not do me the courtesy of a response. I will not remove or intervene in any further complaint topics except to remove any profanities (justified or otherwise). It's all indexed by Google and I wouldn't want searches for my business to return such negative results...

• Like 4

• 1 month later...