Ssdt Pre 65 Cancelled

nigel dabster

Has there been an official statement on either cancellation or scoring or is this just Internet rumour? Nobody here can confirm, not that I'm about to go traipsing round fort William in this weather trying to find out...

Unfortunately its true just been announced at the hotel we were having dinner at, its been the wettest I've known it for years up here they postponed the start today till 11am & cut a few sections, its peed down relentlessly all day I got soaked through riding round the loch watching sections, still sorry it canc tomorrow as all my gear is now in B+B drying room ready for day 2. There is loads of standing water & all the burn are flowing real fast on the plus side theres some beautiful waterfalls to be seen.

I feel sorry for the ladies at the church who will have a mountain of home cooking & soup they won't sell & Kinlochleven school who will have bought in a mountain of bacon that will now be unsold? Its a much needed earner for all concerned.

• Like 1