What Did You Do To Your Fantic Twin Or Mono Shock Today !

shyted

Well someone had to do it ! Check out shipdamites 17 page long so far on the same subject but covering YOUR GASGAS

TODAY .

Good ideas are always simple so .....

Today i was still at work ,but before i came out for my tour ...... on my 1989 245 Mono i rebuilt the front forks and picked up some flourecent orange powder coated parts from Triple s in Bingly and they look err well VERY ORANGE !

What did you do ?

• Like 1

I went out to my shop and gutted some of the excess wiring from my 'new' 97 section , and after making sure it all still worked with a Quick putt about the yard , I had to ride my ever faithful 240 for a spell too ... And I've got to put my FM330 50cc back together so I can bring it to the ITSA bike show along with the other 3 bikes ...

Glenn

Worked on my "new" 309. I replaced a broken rear spoke, cleaned and lubed the chain and removed the front wheel in preperation of re-centering it between the forks. Funny that it's 3/8 inch off center.

Greg

I have to leave my 305 in the shed for a while i'm afraid because off an injury to my wrist.

At the moment i can only ride for half an hour or so, the front break is a problem.

Hope to ride it again in about 2 weeks time at the D-Cup meting at Leopoldshohe in Germany.

They have a class for A/C mono's this tear!

I replaced the cheap and nasty OKO carb with a Dell Orto on my 300 and it pulls far more cleanly from the bottom end.

The OKO pilot jet was unmarked and when I phoned the seller all I could get was 'it's fine for you bike'. Quite clearly he believes every 300 requires the same jetting - 35 years of setting bikes up for the track suggests otherwise :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Open up the workshop , started it up . Took the back shock off because it's started to leak , and have got an original shock from Richard Allen with no leak which is like new .

Thanks for the response to the thread people .

Cleaned all of them , put the top end back on the 50 so it can go to the bike show at the WR next week, (piston less ...) bought some ave gas and mixed it @ 70 to 1 for all my bikes , and then rode my 240 for a bit ... just cause I like to ! ... and put air in the bicycle 's tires too !

Glenn

fitted my 'new' cable stop on the frot brake leg.. spotted that the front wheel sits a little to the brake side so head scratching as to how/ and why as it cant be meant to surely ( although the gasgas pampera does..)