No replies to this topic

#1 OFFROADMART.COM

OFFROADMART.COM

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

Posted Image Description: A 1990 BETA TR 35 TRIALS BIKE COMPLETE BUT NOW IN BITS AWAITING RESTORATION. DUE TO A CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES AND LACK OF TIME I'M GOING TO BE UNABLE TO RESTORE THIS ICONIC ITALIAN BIKE. I HAVE A JPEG FOR THE TANK DECALS TO BE CUT A NEW SET OF MAINS BEARINGS SEALS AND GASKETS FOR THE REBUILD (80) THE STATOR PLATE AND RECTIFIER THAT ALWAYS GOES ON THESE HAS BEEN REWOUND BT BRADFORD WINDINGS IN CORNWALL AND IS 100% (120).THERE IS A SPARE REAR WHEEL AND A FRONT WHEEL AND FORKS. THE BARREL AND PISTON ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.THESE BIKES WERE ONLY MADE IN 1990/91 AND ARE VERY HARD TO COME BY AND WERE SOME OF THE LAST AIRCOOLED MONOS EVER PRODUCED AND WERE A DIRECT CHALLENGE TO THE YAMAHA TY250'S OF THAT ERA IN PERFORMANCE AND ABILITY. THIS IS THE 260CC VERSION AND IT IS COMPLETE. THIS BIKE IS PROBABLY WORTH MORE IN SPARES THAN COMPLETE, BUT I DO NEED TO MAKE SPACE. THIS CLASS OF COMPETION, AIR COOLED MONO'S, IS THE NEXT TWINSHOCK CLASS AND LOOK HOW MUCH THOSE GO FOR NOW RENOVATED.THIS WOULD MAKE A GOOD INVESTMENT AND ARE VERY SOUGHT AFTER IN THE STATES. ( SORRY I WILL NOT BE SHIPPING THIS ITEM IF ANYONE ABROAD IS LOOKING). IF YOU KNOW YOUR TRIALS BIKES YOU WILL KNOW WHAT A QUALITY PRODUCT THESE TR35'S WERE...........DO YOUR RESEARCH AND TRY AND FIND ANOTHER ONE IN THE UK.ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE E-MAIL AND I WILL ANSWER.THANKS FOR LOOKING.CASH ON COLLECTION PLEASE.

View this item on OFFROADMART.COM

Ads By Google User is online

Ads By Google
  • Ad Bots

Don't want these Ads? Why not help support TC and sign up as a Trials Central Supporter?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users