Fujinami Stall Cost A Five In Non-Stop

Did he actually stop?

If he stopped then yes a 5 under current rules, but if he was still moving forward and restarted the bike while still moving forward than he satisfied the no stop portion of the rule.

So far I do not know of a "No Stall" rule.......................yet.

Yep he was a bit "upset"

• Like 1

I attended the trial, spoke to guy that watched the practice session on friday. He said Bou's bike needed a bit of attention to get running well but Fuji's bike ran like crap, was hooked to the laptop multiple times and only ran decent at the end of the practice session.

I could imagine the stress and frustration. I'da kicked the f'n bike too. I've seen worse at a club event,

I remember I once had a five in a tight hop turn many years ago when stopping was just being allowed. I uttered the words "****ty death" in frustration. Not only did the observer give me a 5 (quite correctly) he also reprimanded me for using bad language in a family sport!

Cheers

• Like 3

Your grammar upsets me so much I don't know where to start with you.

So I will just simply say shut up you ******* idiot.

you own grammar is hardly perfect considering you missed a word out of that sentence. I am not the one saying they would throw their bike down a bank for stalling. I don't think I'm the idiot here.

Edited by eddie_lejeune

you own grammar is hardly perfect considering you missed a word out of that sentence. I am not the one saying they would throw their bike down a bank for stalling. I don't think I'm the idiot here.

1245601551255338.jpg

• Like 1

I don't blame Fuji, I blame the FIM overlords, including a current FIM overlord in this video, who at the 2:26 mark stops, catches his balance, hops, hops some more, goes BACKWARDS, hops, hops, takes the time to adjust his visor with his throttle hand (all this is while STOPPED), hops, then goes BACKWARDS even some more, then at least 14 SECONDS after he first stopped he then starts towards the huge rock face. This would be, what, 75 points today, Mr. Michaud?

BTW, "fun-allowed" trials does need a time limit in the sections, arguably, but other than that let's let boys be boys.

Edited by funtrials
  • Like 1