Fantic Help

triumph1050

i have a fantic section 250 96 and i was wondering if anyone new where i could get a thermostat sensor as my fan is not turning on and my bike is over heating.When i connect the two wires together coming out of the sensor the fan was on constantly.

i have a fantic section 250 96 and i was wondering if anyone new where i could get a thermostat sensor as my fan is not turning on and my bike is over heating.When i connect the two wires together coming out of the sensor the fan was on constantly.

Mike @ the trials shop in NY supplied me with a new for my '97 section . My old one still works But I thought if it's available , I should have a spare ...

The metal to metal thermo switch is about the only hokey thing I've found on my section , I may change it to a inline universal (in the upper rad hose) style one anyways , as I've found that mine never shuts off once it turns on ... and I haven't even ridden the bike hard on a hot day yet ! But I have yet to disassemble the bike and make it new again , so it may have other issue's too !

And we need to know where in the world you are , then we can help better !

Glenn