Tiger Cub Frame

danw43

Hi Guys

Too many scare tack ticks nowadays.

Look if you want to modify your cub your way, go ahead and do it! If you get it right ,you will be amazed with the people that copy it.

We are a nation of people' that like to do things our way, and sometime we get it right. Ask Duncan MacDonald? I do as well.

Regards Charlie, www.bsaotter.com

Hi Dan

Im a fellow Yorkshire lad myself and my cub frame has already been chopped about like your thinking of doing and it looks alright to me i have a rolling frame at the moment and it has massive ground clearance would you like to see a photo?

Cheers Sam

Yeah only 2 mountings! And i am going to make a bash plate out of a sheet of alloy that im getting from rufforth this weekend.I will probably attach it to the downtube with some sort of U clip and attach it to the rear somehow.

Hope this helps a bit, hopefully i will have it done in a couple of weeks so i will upload a pic of bashplate once finished.

Cheers Sam

• 1 year later...

well boys and girls ive not got around to it yet,but hopefully over the christmas hols im gonna make a start,i have done a few other mods,new home built rear subframe with lower pegs, lower second gear and higher top gear full rebore and piston giving 118cc refurbed head so well see how we go.