315 Parts

caravan_monster

Not needed any montesa specific parts for ages, so sorry if I've missed something blindingly obvious, but where are 315r parts available from at the moment in the UK? Sandifords shows up on google, but the link appears to be dead - no website available. I've spent a bit of time searching online and not really found anything concrete.

Depends what you need......

www.handdracing.co.uk

:marky:

Lots of trick goodies :thumbup: but I'm only after a chain tensioner kit. Sandifords did them at about half the price of buying the parts individually.

Haven't had the chance to try Sandifords on the 'phone today. Is it just a web site problem or are they no longer with us ?

Lots of trick goodies :thumbup: but I'm only after a chain tensioner kit. Sandifords did them at about half the price of buying the parts individually.

Haven't had the chance to try Sandifords on the 'phone today. Is it just a web site problem or are they no longer with us ?

They are still selling stuff through ebay. Not sure about their website as I havn't visited in a while. Pidcocks also sell some stuff via ebay and a few others.