Randonne Questions

hensley

I just got a new randonne to use on my dairy farm. spedo lights up tach works but mph stays at zero odometer also doesnt work I didnt get a manuali printed one off but it has no wiring diagram and need a wiring diagram anyone know what the spedo problem might be? Also i would like to ger it lower so it would be more trials like currently it has 11/42 i have a 48 rear coming should i drop countershaft also and what sprocket is it (same as ttr?) also what other tuning lots of emissions on bike any tips ? Bike is a fantastic trail bike im really impressed.

Errrr the're have been a few problems with reliability, instruments being one.

I think it might just be a wire unhooked? My reasoning for buying it is it would be more veritable and reliable farm bike than a ttr125 Yamaha. Gearing right now is perfect for gravel roads and chip and seal but if id gear it down a little I could play while getting up the cows.

Just went to 11/48 sprokets and helped low end a lot. Anyone have sugestions on exaust. The header pipe not available in usa. Thinking about empty side converter and cutting out bulge in header and unhooking breathing tube any tips if i do do i need to rejet, .

I think it might just be a wire unhooked? My reasoning for buying it is it would be more veritable and reliable farm bike than a ttr125 Yamaha. Gearing right now is perfect for gravel roads and chip and seal but if id gear it down a little I could play while getting up the cows.

Is that not illegal :)

Hensley,

they didn't do the bike so you could tag it here in USA did they? when I last saw dale (kc rounds last year) he didn't think you would be able to tag it. did they finally do it so you can tag it?

Hensley,

they didn't do the bike so you could tag it here in USA did they? when I last saw dale (kc rounds last year) he didn't think you would be able to tag it. did they finally do it so you can tag it?

I heard its a possibility for next year to tag them I dont need liscence to run back farm roads in missouri.next year the 200 will be offered.my 125 Zips down the road bout as good as my 250 yamaha xt dual sport. i was hoping to play a bit while i was going after cows but im not good enough rider to do much on it. now a 200 with emmisions work might be different. All the sandbaggers who are riding down a bit because they dont want the bigger stuff in the afternoon should have to ride a randonne there would be less clean loops or clean cards.