Gas Gas Pro 125

sgsxr1000

yes they will fly with the right technique! my 125 is going to be up for sale if your interested? its a 2008 125 racing (first red frame) its ported and a new piston so plenty of power for you! new tyres and countless trick bit! contact me if interested.... benjaminjleach@gmail.com

You have to keep a 125 on the boil. Not a technique I could master at my age. I'm too used to closing the throttle and coasting over stuff. Do that on a 125 and it will stall.At 13 stone I'm also too heavy for the suspension on a 125.

Have a go on a Beta Evo 200. Perfect bike - between the need to keep the revs on the 125 and having good low down torque. I had a n Evo 125 and loved it - and yes it was more capable than I, but the 200 gives just that bit more low down controllable pull.

wait a month or two then get the raga factory model. the reason i say this is because the new models have come with a dodgy batch of main bearings that have failed on 5-6 bike in the uk already! a 125 will be absolutely fine! i wouldent go on a beta even if i was paid! (personal preferance) the gassers are alot nicer! put an s3 very high compresion insert in and it will ride mega! good luck!