Goldentyre

outlaw dave

I have a set (purchased from Haven Trial) fitted to my bike, but cant really comment on how good they are as I have no comparison.

I fitted them to my bike (1st bike) straight away, so its all I've ever known.

Would love someone to tell me they are **** so I can blame something else for my poor riding :lol:

I have fitted the GT (trials) frontyre onto my Scorpa and absolutly love it.

Compared to the michelin overhere in the sand and mud it is so much better.

It grips like mad and you can use about 0,1 bar more presure so the steering is much lighter.

I personly think that for a modern bike they are even better than the IRC a use on my Fanny.

They give more feel and grip like mad on soft ground.

It is just that we don't have much rocky ground here in Holland.

I have to wait untill September before i can try them in Bilstain.

I'm surprised that over 400 people have clicked on this, but nobody has any comments - after all Mr Jarvis uses the Enduro Tyres - and the UK Would obviously be the main market to sell the Trials tyres.

fitted a gecko rear tyre yesterday, on a 2013 300 evo, .Previously had an x lite rear, took it out for a practise along with a mate using an x lite rear, started at 4 psi . Did a variety of sections on our land streams rocks banks mud and roots .continued for an hour deliberately kjept ridind a sharp waterfall which would have an irc go down, In all situations never struggled for grip, Went for a drink and reduced pressure to 2.5 psi ,, rode 2 more laps of the same, and came away impressed,, mate got to our house and fitted one on the rear of his 250cc beta. Checked pressure today and still 2.5 psi,, trial at the weekend so I will leave that wheel on and give it another .. lets see how quickly they wear the edge of,,?

• 2 months later...