My Project

kramit

Liking that...I have an fe450 and it tries to pull my arms off. What engine have you used?

92 or so Enduro which had less power than your 450.

Lots of flywheel added and a small carb cured the arm stretching

More Pictures! And do tell all.

Weight is about 175 lbs as the motor is quite a lump.

Carb is a 24 mm Keihin which along with a mild cam

makes the engine very tame and easy to ride.

Fuel tank is under the seat, holds about 1/3 Gal.

and gravity feeds to the carb.

Edited by kramit

Have you considered a 320 Sherco? Alot less work and does not look like a dog with its tail kicked!

Dude, I hope that was spoken in jest, as your deriding Kramit's skills at building something different....and building it well. Will agree with you though, that if it was mine I would trim the rear guard down.

Have you considered a 320 Sherco? Alot less work and does not look like a dog with its tail kicked!

Hey Cope..........I hear ya.....but do you ever get tired of working on someone else's ideas (or sh_t). My first version of this was in 1997 and it has changed dramatically since then. I have ridden all the 4 strokes as they

came along and they are all fantastic bikes, (actually the Sherco was my favorite) but always feel I would change something.........I never worry about the sanity of cutting up a $8K + beauty (which used to be a bad habit of mine)

As for the rear fender, its from a 300 Fantic because I always liked the flat transition from seat to fender as I like to sit my tired old ass down when riding the loop.

Edited by kramit
  • Like 3

I just knew you had some Quality bike parts in there when I looked at the photo ! Now if Fantic would just reappear with the rumored LARGE 4stroke powered trials bike , I'd be a happy camper . I mean they are kickin a$$ in the enduro world ? so why not put that tech into trials ???

And I would really like to see a vid of your beast in action .

Glenn

• 4 months later...