Market For Used Oset's In The Us

flypigs

Our boys have been spending way more focus and time on their gas machines, and we decided to sell the pair of 36v 16's. I expected that they would go super quickly, but there has been almost no interest here on craiglist and a couple of the local MC (not trials) forums.

Is $800 and $900 out of line for 3 year old machines? Or is it just that trials is out of the US mainstream?

Pete

Good feedback. One we bought new that is still on the original tires and is very clean. One I bought used (the black one) and upgraded to a newer spec. Both have had at least 1 (and 2, IIRC) sets of batteries).

http://s190.photobucket.com/user/pafnorvale/slideshow/OSET%20for%20sale

I will do ebay if necessary, but I don't look forward to packaging these things up. Again, more than anything, I'm amazed that in a metro area of 4 million people there is so little interest.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Pete

In New Mexico they sell pretty quickly. $800 for a good used 16" is about right. Normally I have people looking for them and can't find them. Often they are "claimed" before the kid even grows out of it. I would list them on the local trials club sites around your area and give it some time.

• 3 years later...

40 minutes ago, heffergm said:

Wow, ancient thread resurrection...

Post removed and user banned. Another who's stupid enough to think I can't spot a spammer a mile away.