Betaboy- Progress To Be Made!

betaboy100

Okay, so i thought i would start this little thing where after every time i have been on my bike or done something to my bike i will write about it, include pictures and maybe even videos eventually..

What i am hoping for is some feedback about what i am doing wrong, what i am doing right etc.

I ride a Beta Evo 2011 290cc! :)

I am going to go and give it a clean and once it is done i shall post a few pictures of it!:)

So i am done for the night, bike is running perfect. Made a few adjustments to the brake and clutch levers, wasn't liking were they were on the fingers etc. So i moved them out a little and also loosened the main bolt so that with a little pressure i can move them up or down with my bare hands!:) Also made an effort to give the carb a good clean!:) 3 Months till Christmas, then i will get my goodies for her! :P

Here you go betaboy.

I spend most of my time on the bigger logs, the tires and the drums.

Dont do what I did, start doing flat ground stuff, fig 8s, balancing and little weelies. The rest will come with practice. I neglected and still do, the basics but when you enter your first trial, you will soon learn that you practiced all the wrong things for your class. Basics first.

If you can, put up a vid of yourself riding so the more experienced guys can see what level you ride at. Itll help them to see were you need advice. Thats what im doing and im getting great pointers from these guys.

Oright so i have some videos from when i was a bit younger and was riding a 125 gasgas, however i quit for a while and then got back into it so i haven't really improved since them videos were taken, i shall figure out how to add videos a little later