Vale Onslow Villiers Top Ends

hewson

post-2019-0-20081200-1380393700_thumb.jpgKeith

I have a Vale Onslow top end on an 8e engined bike. It certainly livened it up, but i think they were really for scrambling in the day- mine has a 30mm inlet tract,. I'd be surprised if it was any better than a standard villiers top end,unless they also did a trials specific one - they may have,there are two types of cylinder head for sure, as i've had both. One type has a central plug and the other has the plug and decompressor on either side

Pistons are different to a villiers,but Simon at Nametab has them.

Hi Guys ive seen a couple of these head and barrels at Villiers Services,after giving the barrels a once over the porting is more on the livelier side compared to a 32a barrel ,also they seamed heavier.With how sections are today i dont think it would make much differance,also its a bit of one upmanship as there arent many of these around.I dont know if they still have any at Vale-Onslows in Brum,be worth speaking to them to find out if there was a trials and scrambles kit made.

best regards ANVIL