Formula Clutch Problems

sherco34

Hi all,

I have recently bought a 2012 Sherco 125, it is fitted with a formula clutch master cylinder. My 2008 Sherco had an ajp master cylinder on the clutch side and the biting point was way different than that of the formula clutch. The formula clutch only seems to 'properly bite' when the lever is fully released yet on the 2008, the clutch 'properly bites' when the lever is around half way released (with the ajp master cylinder). with the formula's different biting point it makes it very hard to properly control the bike and perform things like 'double blips' like I could with the 2008. Are there any solutions on how I can adjust the biting point on the formula clutch?

All help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks.

I have formula on the gas gas.

Not sure of what your problem is but have you air in the system. Does it engage and disengage in the same position ?

Hi, the clutch only seems to engage when the clutch lever is fully released when I have the lever set to my personal reach.

I Have a 2013 250 and the Clutch master cylinder seals / O Rings are worn out - this was from new, I do not know what kit to buy to replace them with as there seems to be 2 sizes 9mm and 9.5mm.

Maybe The Splatt Shop can help me.

I am really dissaapointed in the quality of Formula, as the Front brake seized on with faulty seals and now the clutch has these issues.

I have bled the system, taken it bake to the dealer (He is excellent, and a great help), but I need to get this fixed. Much prefered the old system on earlier Shercos, lighter and bette

Any help with the correct seal kit size would be appreciated

I Have a 2013 250 and the Clutch master cylinder seals / O Rings are worn out - this was from new, I do not know what kit to buy to replace them with as there seems to be 2 sizes 9mm and 9.5mm.

Maybe The Splatt Shop can help me.

I am really dissaapointed in the quality of Formula, as the Front brake seized on with faulty seals and now the clutch has these issues.

I have bled the system, taken it bake to the dealer (He is excellent, and a great help), but I need to get this fixed. Much prefered the old system on earlier Shercos, lighter and bette

Any help with the correct seal kit size would be appreciated

Yes, email Chris at Splatshop as he knows about this Formula stuff

Yes, email Chris at Splatshop as he knows about this Formula stuff.

Not heard too many issues on the "13 bikes though.

Edited by copemech